Remember when Sam said that he never forgets to answer his fanmail? If you want to write to Sam, follow the steps: HERE.
Well, I was so happy when he answered me on Twitter that day. But it’s nothing compared to what I felt this morning when I woke up and found this big envelope!
I am such a pessimistic person, that At first thought it was a return to the sender, and that the shipping didn’t go well for some reason. Then I realized what it really was! But I didn’t expect it at all. I sent the letter during mid-July and with Sam being in Atlanta, I thought it would be a long time before be answered. So here are the scans of the two photos I sent and received back: One especially for me (Val) and the others for SCF.
|To @SamClaflinFans – What can I say ? I’d be lost without you. You guys ROCK! Much love”
|“To Val, Thank you so much for all your support. You diamond. <3″
Guys, we are so happy! I mean I could literally hear his voice while I was reading. Sam is such an amazing person and we love him so much and will support him forever. We can’t thanks Sam enough for this.
In the envelope there was also another signed photo.
Also here is the note we got too. We wanted to share this with you guys
These are just a few things from Sam’s interviews that caught our eye. Just some facts about the one and only Sam Claflin.
1. One of Sam’s favorite food that his mother makes for him is cheesy mash and toad in the hole with baked beans. Recently, he even mentioned how much he missed it through a tweet.
2. Speaking of food Sam loves, his favorite ethnicity of food is Italian.
3. Sams has a particular type of role he likes to play. Sam likes playing “the nice guy” in the majority of his roles as an actor.
4. Sam did not originally dream of being an actor. He wanted to be a footballer but was forced to give that up due to an injury.
5. Sam was born in Ipswich and lives in London but considers neither of these to be his true home. His true home is Norwich, where he grew up. He loves this place.
6. Sam has another long term dream, which is to have a big family, along with his fiance, actress Laura Haddock.
7. Sam loves to shop and he loves fashion. He has mentioned that one of the things he looks for in a woman is in fact, her sense of style. He also has mentioned how he is having fun decorating his house he recently purchased.
8. Sam has an ideal Saturday night and its not going out and partying. When he has been working a lot, he enjoys sitting on the couch and eating junk food with his fiance.
9. I’m sure you would assume that Sam is on a diet. But I bet you couldn’t guess what his diet consists of. In the morning, for breakfast, he eats steak and eggs and chicken salad for lunch. He eats soup for dinner. He does yoga four times a week and he has gadgets at home that he uses.
10. Sam loves Marcus Foster music. In fact, he played at Sam’s birthday party.
These are fun facts about Sam Claflin. We think it’s fun to know what his life out of acting is like and we hope you will think so too.